Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, April 23, 2018

A simple run to the grocery store? No.

Do to a little off balance as I start my 2nd. infusion tomorrow, I ended up making three trips instead of one.  First, I get to Kroger and yes, all my wallets and money are still at home.  I try again.  This time seemingly successful.  Get what I want, and head for home.  In my haste and inattention,  I had to hit the breaks.  Did it safely but now had a large tub of juicy coleslaw spilled on the passenger side floor.  Went back to Kroger.  Got another coleslaw.  Instead of being on sale, I'd be paying top dollar!  But no.  When the checkout gentleman heard my story, he asked another employee if I had to pay.  I didn't!  My error and I was forgiven.  Thank you Kroger employees!......................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment