Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Judge Roy Moore

I don't know the man  or anything about him except for what I see on the 'news'.  I believe he's the first person of recent years who has been found guilty of a crime but was not charged, arrested or had a trial.  I didn't know our Constitution worked that way.  Isn't there supposed to be an unbiased jury of his peers or a Judge who gets to decide his fate after being charged?  Perhaps I missed that part where the charging and trial  took place.  About unbiased.  There's not an American citizen who hasn't heard of his supposed escapades.  So I'm not sure there can be a 'fair trial'.  Let us start using the laws of our land, not the information we hear on our computer and television.  When did we decide to push aside the Constitution written by our Forefathers?   Our Civil Rights are going to Hell and quickly........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment