Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Dear Mr. Trump.

I truly hate to be the one to directly point this out to you, but someone has to.  Physically you've grown up to be a 'man' vs boy.  That however is as far as the powers that be, would let it go.  Someone, we don't know who, or for that matter why, stopped your maturing process in perhaps the seven to eight age group.  Forgive me preteens, no offense to you, I just picked an arbitrary younger age.  I can see how increasingly frustrated you have  become, almost on a day to day basis.  I don't think that's how you planned your life to go, but then none of us do.  I must say though, I do admire your stamina, weather rational or not.  Sometimes we even have no control over that.  Anyway.  I wish you only the best and may it happen sooner rather than later.  We're getting a little desperate out here (no offense meant)...............marge

No comments:

Post a Comment