Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday, May 15, 2017

A daughter's wisdom or not

It has been politely pointed out to me that the items I use to keep the squirrels  away from the bird feeders (2) perhaps isn't socially acceptable.  I live in a nice town with good people.  I tried the 'slinky' awhile back and must not have done it right.  I now have 70 year old tire painting protectors.  I put them up so they're sort of make a 'maze'.  Takes a lot to fool a squirrel.  I just recently concocted clear cookie boxes that by cutting in the right places, can be snapped shut on the pole.  My apologies to those I may have offended and I appreciate those who understand my goal.  I'm always looking for something more attractive and definitely more effective!.....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment