Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Shake the bed. Throw water in my face.

Someone, anyone, please wake me up from this horrible, too realistic nightmare!  Tell me the country is just joking.  Trump didn't win. Hillary is our new President Elect!  It's the only thing that makes sense.  Anything else is a cruel sick joke.  And worse, much worse, the children of our nation are starting to buy into it.  The idea of waiting four years to change it is beyond comprehension.  The Vice President elect is equally as scary.  Between the two of them and their cohorts, I hope we can survive six months let alone four years.  Constitutional Scholars, please please get busy.  There has to be a way to legally correct this horrendous  and I do mean horrendous mistake..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment