Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Adulttrification

I know.  I made up the word but it works for me.  As you all know, I'm older, aging and getting more frustrated with you younger ones daily!  I used to be able to go into a store, pick out what I wanted, pay cash for it and go home.  You've turned that into an impossible task, especially if its on sale and requires a 'coupon', dated of course.  Heaven forbid if I don't or can't shop on that particular time line.  So I go and pick out what I want.  I'm two dollars short of the required spending.  I go get two items to bring the price up to the coupon requirement.  "Sorry" says the cashier.  The coupon doesn't include under priced (sale) items.  Those get put back.  Daughter finds something she needs and it now makes the coupon 'valid'.  Yea! Success!  Easy? No.  Time consuming?  Yes and exhausting.  Guess I'll take my savings and go for coffee with my daughter.  Win some, lose some, the latter the higher ranking of course..........................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment