Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Spring cleaning

I confess. I came from a well to do family.  Once we had four dishwashers.  Not too many for a family of six.  Unfortunately, one by one, they moved away.  I'm now considering thoughts of spring cleaning.  Not for 2016 mind you, 20 15.  I decided several (actually more) years ago I was allergic to dust, not just on table tops but also floors.  This leaves me in a conundrum.  I hate to part with money unless its for something fun.  Paying to get dust removed isn't fun.  If I felt better afterward, I might consider it but past experience tells me any mood elevation is short lived.  The dust keeps returning.  What to do, what to do.....................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment