Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 29, 2015

New auto designers. Listen up.

The world is getting more Senior drivers everyday.  You keep designing for 25 year olds +.  I, as a Senior, understand the changes in driving habits of older people.  That doesn't make us 'bad' drivers.  It means YOU must design accordingly.  Those big screens with a wealth of information is as bad as texting and driving.  Both are deadly.  I'll repeat a few suggestions.  Level the car making it easier to see out the rear window.  Do you know how hard it is to see a tailgating 'mini' car with your current designs?  I know it's probably impossible to make the headrests transparent but it would be great if you could.  The current headrests really do block vision.  I don't need all the automaticity that's here.  If I want a warmer seat, I'll put on long johns before I get into the car that I'll have to warm up for a couple minutes and that's ok.  Really.  I'm driving my Chevy Tracker that was bought in July of 2000.  It has a little over 90 thousand miles on it.  Aside from the rust on the rocker panels, it's in great shape.  Onward and upward, please........................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment