Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 20, 2015

My pleasurable, painless music

Most of you may not understand my tastes but you older ones will.  Right now I'm listening to Susan Boyle.  She falls into the Kate Smith, Dinah Shore category.  I'm sure I'm forgetting many.  As for the men, there's Andy Williams, Perry Como and again, many others.  I hear words, melody and soothing thoughts from their voices.  Volume isn't all that important.  Their delivery is.  So much of it brings happiness, joy and calmness.   Or simply, comfort and pleasure.  And I'm just adding Whitney Houston!...........................marge

1 comment:

  1. Sob. I told someone about my favorite singers and they said "Who?" Oh Kate Smith and others, please forgive them!

    ReplyDelete