Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Too smart is my problem

I used to feel inferior for not being able to get my computer to do what I want, but not any more.  I figured out where my thinking has gone awry.  I, for a long time, have wanted to scan 'anything' and put it into its own file.  I've yelled, pounded the table and even cussed at my 'printer, scanner, copier' machine.  It hasn't done any good.  The same to my computer.  I've even tried (forgive me) reading instructions.  That, needless to say, was a big waste of time.  Suddenly, while pondering, total understanding came to me.  Not necessarily the answer, no, far from it.  Just understanding.  I'm way way too smart.  Its not my fault.  That's just the way it is.  I can't think like five-10 years olds.  They can do this stuff, with great ease I might add.  Now all I have to do, is find a friend with a grade schooler to come over and help.  I'm willing to pay, big time.........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment