Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, June 19, 2015

My confession

I want everyone to know why I hate mornings.  It starts the night before.  I'm supposed to give my 90 + wonderful neighbor a ride to the beauty shop in the morning.  I take my nighttime meds and go to bed.  Not too early, not to late.  Eventually I fall asleep, having asked two people to call me in the a.m. to make sure I'm up and ready to go.  The only problem.  I wake up every two hours to check the clock.  I so rarely use the alarm clock I worry it won't work.  It did.  Although tired from my restless night, I am up and ready.  I go to my neighbor's house.  Nobody answers.  I'm starting to get concerned.  The only phone number I have is to California and its three hours earlier there.  With a city worker's help, she comes to the door.  I am grateful to him.  She informs me she left a message on my answering machine, yesterday I presume, that she cancelled  her hair appointment.  Somewhere out there in telephone land, someone got the message, but not I. Sigh..................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment