Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, May 22, 2015

well why not..

I've decided to 'redo' my life.  This doesn't of course include the offspring.  Leave well enough alone.  I'm removing any and all 'mistakes' I've unintentionally made over the past half century.  I'm thinking it won't be an 'overnight' endeavor but I'll do my best.  Where to start may be a problem and that  has to do with memory.  I've just had too much to remember.  Not all of it to my liking.  I must say however, when memory fails, there are always 'friends' who will keep me informed whether I want them to or not.  Oh my goodness, therein lies the solution!  Starting today, I'm going out and getting all new friends.  I'll keep some of the 'good' ones of course and there are a few.  As for the rest, adios amigos.  Good morning new world!...........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment