Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Fake colors

I just watched a breakfast commercial.  All three ladies had different color hair.  I don't mind brunette.  I don't mind blonde.  Natural white I love.  I do mind the oh so unnatural reds, dark rusts and pale pinkish sorta orange colors.  Ladies, you're starting to look too much alike!  I'll bet some of you wouldn't recognize your natural color if so confronted!  I love my 'silvery gray' natural color.  I confess.  I did have to get it artificially waved.  You with natural waves wouldn't understand.  Just pretend for a moment that your hair looked like a whisk broom.  That dear friends, would be me, but alas, on the thinning side, waves however, hide many sins.....................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment