Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

What are you doing God?

As I poured my first cup of coffee this morning while gazing out my kitchen window, my heart dropped.  Snow.  I blinked, just to make sure.  Yep, not a lot but real snow.  This is just wrong.  Has God turned into a prankster?  It's Spring and it's not funny God!  Yesterday I was admiring the so tall they were even falling over daffodils at my side door. And, if I'd raked last fall's large leaves out of my yard, I'd see the tiny blue flowers fighting their way up to see the sun's rays.  I enjoy a good joke now and then but this is ridiculous.  I won't even mention the leafless, blossoming Magnolia bush.  You have some explaining to do God, I'm waiting..........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment