Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, March 6, 2015

Sick humor. Its not all that bad...

Those of us lucky enough to understand it, are ahead of the game.  While in a local store with one of my daughters, an out of state daughter called on her cell phone to this daughter next to me.  I of course yelled, "how's my favorite daughter?" to the out of state one.  The one next to me replied, "I told you mother, I'm just fine".  Then there's the T shirts I sent to them all at Christmas.  Each reading, 'Mom loves me best'!  so far I haven't seen a picture of any wearing said T shirt.  I'm SO disappointed..........................marge

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear. I think I actually 'misspoke'. Or should I say, remembered incorrectly! The shirts didn't say (if I'm now remembering correctly..) "Mom loves me best!" They said, "I'm mom's favorite"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spelling correction - next not nest and I wasn't even there so I don't know how you could even talk about your real favorite daughter!

    ReplyDelete