Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Senator Ted Cruz running for President

I don't know this man well but the little I do, scares me.  He believes in the Constitution of the United States and individual rights.  No no.  That is not what he stands for.  His ideas of individual freedoms are not the same as mine.  His are right.  Mine are wrong.  He doesn't believe in live and let live.  He doesn't believe in letting each of us, as long as we cause no harm to anyone else, be.  It's his way or the highway.  Gay couples, gay parents do me no harm.  Their love of each other and any children they may have, is a good thing.  I honestly don't know too many, but the  ones I do, seem extra special and nice, to me.  I can't say that about all the 'straight' people I know.  I see in this man narrow mindedness, inflexible thinking and absolutely no room for anything else.  He actually really does scare me.  He won't give freedoms, he'll be taking them away from each and every one of us.  If I do no harm to anyone else, then let me and others who think like, or not like I, be.  Don't put your rules on the rest of your fellow man.  Freedom is choice.  That's what our Constitution says.  So be it..................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment