Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday, February 6, 2015

How important is truth?

Lying I assume can be for good or not so good.  I recently told a 'white lie'.  Within  a short time, the guilt was so overwhelming  I quickly corrected it as best I could.  Never again.  Its not worth the anguish!  To my purpose of this Blog.  Several years ago, Hillary Clinton spoke of running off of the  tarmac while ducking bullets.  When found to be not true, her reply was, "I misspoke".  Really?  That's it?  Now it seems, Brian Williams has done the same thing.  He has tried to explain and apologize for his lie.  Both have left me deeply disappointed in their trust and integrity.  Where do we go from here?  Image is everything.  Image is nothing..........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment