Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 27, 2014

What day is it?

I had to go to the kitchen, look at the caller ID on the wall phone, then turn to the calendar on the kitchen door.  Between retirement and  these close together Holidays, I can't remember whether its Wednesday or Saturday!  Nothing good or any regularly scheduled programs on TV give me a clue its probably a weekend day.  No kids walking by going to school helps too.  Unless I have a Dr.'s appointment, I guess it really doesn't matter but I would like to know.  And why shouldn't I?  Something important might just pop into my mind.   One never knows.  Someone may call and say "Let's go to lunch", at the local eatery.  It then is important as to what day it is.  They close early on weekends.  I so hate driving over there and finding them closed, only because I couldn't remember what day it is!  Oh sigh.......................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment