Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Tutor extraordinare

I need computer help.  Actually I need more than that but we'll start there.  Everyday I discover what I'm unable to do with/on my computer.  It isn't a question can it be done because the answer is yes but how can I not only learn, but remember what I learn?  That seems to be the problem, in part.  The other part, I don't keep track of what, at a precise moment, I couldn't do.  Then laziness steps in.  Writing notes is such a chore.  Reading what I wrote is even a bigger chore.  I don't have this problem with things that really interest me.  If conquering the computer were as easy as grinding chips out of a goblet, beveling and buffing it, I'd be home free.  Restoring chipped crystal is a breeze by comparison.  My hands take over.  No brain power needed and its much, much more fun...............................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment