Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I don't understand, and don't pretend to.

I'm not a psychologist, nor a scholar.  These are my gut reactions.  Did I seriously question the teenage shooting in Florida and disagree with the results?  I most certainly did.  As to Missouri,  having no other facts, I must at this point, agree with the Grand Jury decision.  My complaint?  The Media broadcasters, sometimes called 'newsmen'.  Therein lies my problem.  Reporters are supposed to be unbiased.  This is becoming much more difficult to believe.  They often start with, 'Unarmed teenage child'.  This person technically, as far as I understand, doesn't qualify as 'a child'.  As to being unarmed, no physical weapon yes, attitude, intention to harm makes me wonder if there's more than one kind of 'weapon'.  Now to the 'crowds', 'groups of people'. What do we call them when they appear to lose any logic or reasoning?  Soon they are  racing through the streets, in full defiance of anyone or anything.  I call them 'Mobs'. violent Mobs.  I can't describe them any other way.  They help no one and accomplish nothing.  They, whether they intend to or not, completely turn me off. Am I the only one?..................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment