Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 2, 2014

25 cents. How can you lose?

Well.  We could count the ways, but not right now.  I've decided to sell pieces of my many years of wisdom (experience).  Perhaps wisdom and experience shouldn't be confused as interchangeable.  In my case, I would say definitely not.  It will hence be labeled, 'Advice'.  Giving it away for years and having anyone listen apparently is not on my 'List of accomplishments'.  That is not necessarily my fault.  It is and was always well intention-ed advice.  Demanding I be listened to (especially by my children) didn't always prove fruitful.  I think that's more their fault than mine, really, if you want to think about it.  So everyone (anyone) send those quarters in and ask away.  You will feel much better (and accepting) of my advice if you have to pay for it.  Free advice just doesn't have the same quality as that which has a price.  I shall do my utmost to see that you get your money's worth......................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment