Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Shopping and 'playing golf'!

First.  When I go shopping at Walmart or Home Depot, whatever I need (want) is at the farthest corner of the stores.  If I want two items, they of course will be at opposite, farthest away ends.  Secondly.  Completely different topic.  I consider myself ambidextrous, probably a misnomer in itself.  The light came on recently about why I can't play golf.  There are those that would argue with my self diagnosed conclusions but I'm right.  I know it.  You see, large muscle use i.e. sports, fun finger painting is my left handed side.  Now to the right handed side.  Tiny, little details requiring dexterity, i.e. fine, precise handwork (croquet) and writing,  are my right handed functions.  This is the problem.  Sometimes the large and small muscles get confused as to their duties.  Here is where golf comes in.  Long drives, no problem, shorter putts, a problem.  I can't decide which way to go, both seem awkward.   It then turns into a double whammy.  If my brain could decide, where would one buy a 'mixed' set of clubs?  I really did want to give the game a try.................................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment