Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Quickies

Went to McD's yesterday.  Was going to order a small 'senior' coffee.  Changed my mind and ordered a large one.  Nope.  Can't get a large senior coffee.  Senior coffees only come in small.   Are we talking a large profit loss here?  Secondly:  I've been looking for a larger non digital wristwatch so I don't have to use glasses to read it.  Oh they have larger watches.  Unfortunately, they don't make the hands wider.  Skinny hands on a large watch just don't work.  In fact, I could get by with no numbers and just wider hands.  That would work for me.  PS.  A newscaster, regarding the S Korean boat disaster just stated that the weather wasn't cooperating in the search.  I didn't know the weather had a choice.........................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment