Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 20, 2014

No blizzard, just biannual virus

It happens when I least expect it.  The virus has struck.  It puts me in some kind of delirium, fortunately for only a few hours.  I put the mini vacuum back in the closet clearing floor space in my mini kitchen, moved the radio, bought months ago and still in its box from under the china cabinet and mopped two floors.  You were to be invited to come and take pictures as I still haven't figured out my 'phone camera' yet. Dusting all the wooden floors was next but thank the Lord, my fever broke.  So, if you would, please hold off on the picture taking.  As for the miniscule dust balls on the bathroom walls, let's not even go there.......................marge

No comments:

Post a Comment