Search This Blog

Followers

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blizzard. again

Oh dear.  Not again.  I am, still prepared.  No tumble weeds when the furnace goes on.  In preparation, I dusted the main table in the living room.  This is not because I've turned over a new leaf, its because that's the first thing a visitor would notice, a sign of a good/bad housekeeper.  I'm pleased to say I have done some belated reading as I previously promised.  Book 1.  'How to play Texas Holdem on line'.  Book 2. and I admit, I'm only about 1/5 the way through, 'The Body Language of Liars'.  So be careful and don't try to fool me.  I confess though, I'm only up to the 'toddler' level.......................marge

1 comment:

  1. Dear Marge,

    I hope that you weathered this latest blizzard well! I was wishing that we would at least break the record for snowiest winter if we had to go through all of this. I still think we're in second place behind the winter of 1880-81'.
    At any rate, at least your table is sparkling clean!

    Have a GREAT rest of the week! I love reading along!
    From a fellow Birmingham blogger,
    Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete